hustleen :]

Saturday, May 9, 2009

\m/


hi .
kay , so i just came back .
k , so today i woke up at noon cuz i slept at ard 1am last night .
lol , thn 230pm left for madr .
fun . free .
thn went home chatted .
aidie's mom told me he was coming amk .
& HE DID .
thn he called me saying he was at amk with Amsyar & Azeck .
xDDDD
i wanted to go but didnt want to go .
but i frantically looked for my skinnies .
found it and asked Momma for permission .
SHE ALLOWED ME TO GO .
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~ !
I LOVE YOU MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
so gyeahs we went and then i sit innocently and watched them sk8 .
i was like embarrased to the fullest . xp
Azeck was like , eh sk8 ahk , aku dgr kau boleh sk8 ?
and i was like , uh ? yahyah ~
so yah in th end i went to one corner and do myself . hmpf .
thn Amsyar was like , sk8 pat sini ahk .
and i was like , tkpe :D !
thn i did one complete oldschool kickflip , landed , and fell on my back .
i was like , WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !
coolness sia they sk8 .
they ollie/kickflip down that thing .
ahh tk fair .
nvm , one day i also can do .
kay , my ankle has worsen and my other leg hurts as well .
im tired . + ytd's tiredness that still hasnt gone off .
so goodbye .











HEADBANG !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home