hustleen :]

Friday, July 2, 2010

Linspire.


Dreaming of death lately and i dont know why.
It kills me yknow, really. Ya'll have no idea how much it hurts me seeing my closest luved ones go in my dreams. It was just a dream but its like follow-ups. One after another and i have no idea what it means but it really hurts. And its like everytime i wake up i have to like sort of analyze it and think about what it means and for some reason try to put myself in the situation if it really happens but of course never want it to..
That made me feel that losing somebody permanently is a really huge big thang.
Permanently, which means that that person is never ever EVER coming back.
& the most painful thing was that in my dream, after she "went", i really REALLY missed her hugs and i look at my phone and sometimes i actually HALLUCINATE that my phone rings and i get texts from her when they are actually not, they are like few years' back's texts that i just received again and again..
& it hurt me all the way, in my dreams and in reality.
"Relax lah, dreams are usually the opposite, it wont happen lah."
Thanks friends :)
The picture above? Thats Shawn Phan of Beatrockers Crew.
Really inspiring to watch his vids, he even like dedicated a whole vid to female dancers.
Dont ever think you cant do it :)
Even when you only thought that you cant do it, youve already failed on the inside.
Keep workin it yeah :)
Watch his videos;
Talk to ya guys tomorrow, nights lurvers ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home