hustleen :]

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sort of like just cried to this song. Why uh? When i do this, you say im that. And when i dont do this, youre telling, almost forcing me to. I dont get it.... Is it cuz im tired or what? Fuck my life. Really, its sucha turd. I h8 it. Esp if its coming from all of you who ive known since i was born. Firstly, why tell me now? Secondly, why not stop me then? And thirdly, why dont you stop me now? I really think you guys are putting it as a joke. But sometimes i just dont fuckin understand you guys ah. You know how much it hurts or not? You know how i feel or not?

Oh yeah and! Its like this. Cuz ya know what, sometimes food is the only thang i need. Cuz sometimes food is the only thang that can make me feel better. Can YOU?! Cuz food makes me feel better and it doesnt talk, sometimes it even listens, its like it understands that im hot and it cools me down. Cuz sometimes food is the only thang that can make me happy. Can YOU?!

When everything is wrong, we move along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home