hustleen :]

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Like custard pudding.


Oh my God.
I really think im gonna die tomorrow :(
So many formations running here running there markings go low kneel down stand up my shirt is too small and i am so fuckingly fat.
Ahhh bitch bitch bitch.
But it was kinda fun today.
Concentration Wheres the tempo ready go Bermula dengan Naga and alot lot lot of laughter hehe :D
Mkay now look at the picture of the box properly.
We got raisins at training today. I was eating happily then i noticed.....
LOOK AT THE BLUE WORDS UNDER THE LETTERS "LI" IN LIGO!!!!!!!!
C A L I F O R N I A ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHE ME LIKEY .
So i brought two boxes home hehe. :P
And, wow, its like 1150pm now and its like 820am now there.
Hahaha i would have the worst jet lag EVER.
But i still like.
HEHE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home