hustleen :]

Friday, June 11, 2010

Sempit

Hi i had a very weird dream last night.
Anyway, woke up to Atiqa's text.
4 huge canvas painting art thingy at my house. Makes me feel like an artist.
TEEHEE!.
Kay yah then i texted her asking hows her uklele playing.
But i typed it as UKLELELE.
Then Atiqa went, btw its UKLELE not UKLELELE. Sounds like AIR LIUR MELELEH LEI!
HAHAHAHA fuckin funny.
Ahhhhhhhh i fell in love with the art of tutting.
NYEHAHA!.
ME LIKEY.
Btw Atiqa likes my hair when i havent bathe.
& i like her polka dot pants. :P
Ajul & Afi's here.
When Ajul appeared at the door everyone went "AJUL YOU BOGEHHHHHHHH!"
And he was like "YAAAAA I KNOWWWWWWWW~"
HAHAHA. Theyre fuckin cute.
?
Second chances?
Those who change?
Hey listen, you dont know what happened you know..
Seriously i dont understand what the heck youre sayinn...
Tell me what the fuck changed?
Tell me who the fuck changed?
Of course i would know.
If youre talking about my ex, then lets just put it this way, im fuckin over that shit.
Whats that? You go out at night regularly and you know what you saw? Ahha, why dont you tell me about it?
People dont change just like that.
Are you talking about yourself? If you are, then thats one thing man, i dont care about who wants to change and how. Man.
But if youre talking about me, then let me tell you that i damn well know myself better than any of you guys.
You cant fuckinn assume.
Duh people dont change just like that. It takes time and a fuckin reason.
Know whats mine? ;)
I fuckin thanked you for fuckin respect.
Fuck man, you never fail to fuckin spoil my fuckin mood.
No more second chances, im tired of that, do YOU think I am getting second chances too?
Im stupid? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home