hustleen :]

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

SKATE .




see th pix above ?
MY BOO .
woo , mine alone !.
hes my pain & my victory .

pix are unedited .
want closeup views of da board ?

call me , gimme a date & skate with me .
would be best if you teach me somein too , hahas .

Aidie's th first to skate on it .
Amirah's th first to skate on it with me .
still , i want Amsyar to sign my name on it .
& i want him to do th welcome tricks fr me .
HAHAHA .
oh & ofcourse , thanks Aidie for choosing/purchasing it for me last night .
thanks Momma fr convincing Dad and buying it fr me !
WOO ~ !



& i know that when my boo breaks ,
he'll still fucking hell mine .
\m/ !


upcoming ;
Saturday . :]






FORTHOSEWHOSABOUTTOSKATE,ISALUTEYOU!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home