hustleen :]

Friday, May 7, 2010

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

BLOGGER CANT UPLOAD MANYMANY PIX AT ONCE SO ILL DO IT SOME OTHER TIME.
Thursday 0605;
Papers were fine. Afta paper, headed back. Out again with sibs at around four?
Novena. Booked St Games slot for RockBand. Went to make Mum's prezzie. McDonalds. HottiEzt's treat. :B
We took pics with e shirt and it was like HAHAHA. My brother looked like a midget hehe.
Went back for Rock Band till seven.
Back to McDonalds. Met Mum and Dad.
Gave her the prezzie.
Camwhore again.
Back homeeeeeeeeeeeee ;D
Friday 0705;
The first thing that came to my mind when reading the qns on the SS paper was like HELL YESSAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Spot on! I knew what the hell i was doing it was super fun. But there wasnt enough time. =.=
Even if i fail i guess im satisfied. HEHE.
Paper ended at 910am, yes pathetic i know, so Atiqa & I headed out. Wanted to Orchard but it was still super early.
So went to Somerset 313 for breakfast @ ljs.
And then trained back to Orchard. Far East. People thought we ponteng school. Buna =.=
Yah walked around like a million gazzilyon times.
Headed to Bishan. Wooooooooooooh. I like this part right here ^^ Hehehe.
Bishan Library. Heh heh.
Met Mum.
AMK Mac.
Yeah super awesome day with her ;D
We spent like 42% of the day together. HAHAHAH.
Yeah man.
Dont you just love bestfriends? :B
Ahhh im acting as if exams are over already.
Mkay, till then. ^^
I love you.
No no, i dont know, i dont know who.
I just feel like saying it.
Heh.
Whatever.
I LOVE ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :D

WHY DONT YOU SAY SO? I THINK IM CAUGHT IN BETWEEN.
THE NIGHTS AND DAYS FLY BY WHEN IM LOST ON THE STREETS.
AND MY EYES, THEY DESPISE YOU FOR WHO I AM.
WHY DONT YOU SAY SO? WHY DONT YOU SAY SO?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home