hustleen :]

Monday, May 3, 2010

Turning

Finally got hold of this book. (Y)
Intended to have a date with the library at 10 but i woke up at around 1130 so hadta miss it.
Notes on SS, remembered part of Chapter 2 already.
Part of.
Yeah then at around 244pm HottiEzt texted me.
Had a loooooong ride to Stadium. Couldve brought notes. Super boring looooooooooooong ride.
Reached, had KFC. Yah yah i know. I hate KFC.
Two fucking embarrassing things happened.
1. Ezt choked on her drink and cried. Mkay lah, boleh tahan, not so embarrassing.
2. I was trying to avoid getting choked on my drink, so i closed my mouth and laughed. In the end, guess what happened? I was having a waterpipe as a nose today so my mucus came out while i spurted out water from my mouth.
Damn, didnt see that coming. The guy beside me was trying not to laugh, but knew he was laughing.
Layyong.
& we laughed cos there was this kuku kleaner working there. Super kuku. Freak me out ttm.
Yah then at around six went to get Churros.
Sat at weird place and was like "Eh i think i saw an aedes." Or however its spelled.
Trained back to Bishan. Library.
Home.
Omg you should listen to Silly Boy by Eva Simons. I heard the acoustic and was looking for the original song. When i clicked on the original song and it started playing, i kept clicking the X button. I thought it was the wrong song. I forgot its the original, not acoustic one. =.= Bodoh.
I cant wait to go study tomorrow. ;DD
Nights lurvers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home