hustleen :]

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Des tiny.

Look! I look so small and short.
And FAT.
Fuck man, ewwww, i hate it i hate you Lin i hate you Fat Lin.
So todays papers were pretty mkay.
"The Prisoner" i love what i wrote they asked for an original story if the one i wrote isnt original enough then buna!
Main thing is, hung out with Amirah & Adillah.
Amirah studied first2, but got distracted.
Then when i started to study, i realized i couldnt.
They made me laugh too much.
Ahh my god, whatta joke.
So, with H2H talks and sharing bout worries and all.
God, im really worried.
I pray for it to happen every single night without fail.
Are they lucky or are they just lucky?
If they can, why cant i?
God please please please do you realize it?
Why do you keep giving her.
What do i not deserve.
Wake up.
Can you believe it?
1230pm - 530pm.
I love ma rockaaas.
They got me going :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home