hustleen :]

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dough

Hey ;D
I slept at around 11 last night and woke up at about 149pm today.
Pig huh. HAHAHA.
I had two dreams which i remember of.
The latter one, Russell was in my dream. I hugged him in the dream, i saved him. Yeah, super fawesome, he was so super cute and i hugged him. Like Russell is the best thing to hug man. Yeah you should know who Russell is. :B
Yeah Atiqa texted me at around 11am and i only replied at 149. She was watching Princess Diaries so i washed up and switched on that too. Watched till the end. I love this movie. Last watched was like P6.
I feel like eating Spaghetti.
Showered, watched this Malay show. The woman married a Chinese guy and conflicts occured. Yeah lucky woman man. I wanna marry a Chinese guy too. Very cute old man and woman in the show btw. ;D
& Granddad was so cute throughout the show. He saw this fat woman in the teevee and he said "Bikin korban tk rugi ni~" & everytime the S in Suria pops out he will say "Ni S kecik.. Ahh ni S besar.." all the way!
Imagine if its like in english. "This one small S.. Ahh this one big S.."
GET IT? HAHAHA.
I feel like eating fried chicken.
After the show, started SS notes.
Geog notes. Alot to study for Geog, i just realized.
Youtube-ed Macbeth and watched the Sleepwalking and Banquet scene. Wah, really creeped me out ttm. HAHAHA.
And now watching Susuk with Nyai. Damn freaking me out.
& i chatted with Abel just now hes funny keeps on LOLing hahaha.
Life goes on.
Now i think im just gonna eat cereal.
Before i hit off for the night, let me show you my ultra sexyhandsomecharming starcandy.
Chris Pine.
Hes one charminggggggg guy. :D

"Aku lapar. Aku tak suker ayam. Nak muntah." HAHAHAHA. =.=

MY SISTER JUST GAVE ME MAGNUM. GOLDEN HAZELNUT. WAAAAAAAAH THANKS UH. WHAT A TREAAAAAAAAT. YUMMS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home