hustleen :]

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cant keep.

School was nothing much.
After school headed to kbmac.
Wanted to head to Mims' house to study but yeah.
So Atiqa and i stayed at the pondok or whatever till around five?
Then back home.
Oh yeah Ms Foo is leaving us already. Sad much? She gave us food. Like two Oreo Soft Cakes, four VanHouten chocolate minibars, two Mentos minibars, and HuiLi & I got a whole tube of VanHouten Chocolate Beans.
Cos i was the only one who handed in the Character Analysis worksheet.
HAHAHAHA. I likey. But i didnt do so well for the worksheet.
I love Literature.
Eminem's fucking awesome.
I fuckingly love him.
& lastly, i love how he dissed Mariah. Like whoa. :B

Eyecandyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ♥.
Same thing over and over again. Strong feeling you be my eyecandy for long. Hope i dont fall out of plan.
;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home