hustleen :]

Sunday, December 20, 2009

askhfkjsdg

Hello (:
Days have been boring.
Cooked AglioOlio again just now.
Tasted better this time (Y) :D
Seriously craving for Mega Mac Spicy. Haiy. =/
FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
HOW DO YOU DO IT SO EASILY?
December's a bitch. Keywhack! LOL.
Nevermind.
Should i go out tmr? Yeah really feel like it. See my mood.
Yesterday, Atiqa signed into my acc while i was still in my acc.
Get it?
Yeah then she started to start convos with people and they became confused.
It was fuckingly funny.
Made up my night, totally. HAHA.
Heres us confusing Rafi (click to enlarge) :

Kay.
& i broke HottiE'zzati's perfume bottle.
My feet was Poisoned. Haha. K naymind.
Sorry yeah? ;x

Nights.


1 Comments:

At December 21, 2009 at 3:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i couldn't see a single werd. cannot enlarge :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home