hustleen :]

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Square cuts

HI MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!.

Cool that Christmas colors are my favorite colors. Ha!
Felt like i wanted to share some photos with you since i havent since.. forever. :P
BUT, before everything else, let me show you a picture of two ridiculously good looking men. :) HEHE.

Simon Baker, who plays Patrick Jane in The Mentalist.


Eric Szmanda, who plays Greg Sanders in CSI.


My favorite drink, Bandung. (Y) Its rose syrup plus milk, for those who are wondering. ;)


Finally got pictures @ Universal Studio, from Adi's camera :B




I look like some Aunty HAHA.


Fat bitch, i know.


Oh heres pictures of me and my new haircut if i havent posted any pictures.



Ah, this was before. HAHA look at the guys on extreme left =.=


Pretty sick huh :) Im the left one btw. He even cut those braces for me.


This was the day i had to "be" an Art student. Not cool man, so many things to carry lol.


@ LaSalle.

Okay maybe thats not a lot pictures. Here, check this out. Awesome stuff :)




Gil Grissom: So, let's see. You surf, you scuba dive. You're into latex, you like fashion models and Marilyn Manson. And you also have a coin collection?
Greg Sanders: Weird, ha?
Gil Grissom: Well, I race cockroaches!


Ha! Love G. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home