hustleen :]

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Oh yeah, byebye!



The kid is here! Muahaha hes soo cute.
Hmm i woke up today, watched The Mentalist, popped a pill for the nose, watched House and then was knocked out big time. I had the worst dream EVER there was this carnival so my sister my brother my grandmummy and dad and i wanted to buy Ramly burgers and then there was this old short skinny man who stood here naked squeezing his penis when the music stops and when the music plays he happily shoots his semen everywhere, on my sister, my grandmummy, me.. Disgusting man wtfh.. But i hit him real hard to push him away. So dat part was good. Ha. Ewww wtf man. So yeah woke up and the Dzuls were here. Ajul (photo) gave me a good hug and i said i miss you and he was like "i miss you toooo" awww, indesicive sweetheart. Hes sleepin over tonight. Watching The Mentalist now. Ajul has been saying "Where are you Mister Pussycat?~ Are you here Pussycat?~ Are you HERE Pussycat?!" sho cute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home