hustleen :]

Sunday, December 19, 2010

TMTTUS

Some things i really want to do in this life.
Experience snow.
> Told Mum about this.. I told her that on my next birthday, i wanted her to bring me to SnowCity cuz i wanna see the snow there.. The last time i went was when i was in kindergarten, was barely six then.. And seeing pictures of my Aunt(?) living in Austria (i think?) with all the snow.. I dont know, the fact that snow feels so near yet so far just kills me.. I know SnowCity aint gonna be like the real thing but..what are the chances? I really dont think i can experience real snow anyway..
Step in into the US.
> California, LA, Vegas, Long Beach. Nuff said.
Step into another Asia country.
> Korea, Japan..
Its just those lights..
Those city lights, street lights, urban or rural areas, office lights, building lights, lamp lights, shop lights, concert lights, performances lights, events lights, no lights, i dont care.
I wanna snap pictures of them, keep them forever, and i just want to see what its like just being there alone.
I want to stand on places people have been, take a look at what theyve seen, see it for myself.
Damn it.
Crying as i type this and swear will cry much much MUCH harder when i do it.
:')
I love all you readers, haha, found out i have readers from other countries as well.
I may not know who yall are, but i wish im where you are right now.
And i hope i can make you say the same..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home