hustleen :]

Saturday, December 18, 2010



181210.
:) Yup, thats what i got today!! Well, today was really well-fed. Went out with family for some hardcore shopping. I still cant quite believe that mum and dad actually wanted to get me an iTouch 4.. Like holy shhhhh! Damn. Just couldnt soak it into me, you know?! But, anyways, i kinda refused. Yep, i said no to that golden opportunity (i know i know). Dont ask if im regretting my decision, cuz, dont i always do?? Like that ramly burger.. Yep, anyway, in the end, Ezt got one for herself.. Brotha got a new phone.. And i got..that picture on top. Uh huh, a full CSI Season 5 series :) :) :) hohoho, cant deny that i am friggin happy, the kickstart to my collection!! I have two months to complete the whole 11 sets. Id appreciate help (winks!) So yeah, its like 316am now, kinda just finished an almost 6-hour CSI marathon.. God, i can never get enough.. It makes me rethink about things ive always wanted you know.. Dont know if its good or bad.. Well anyway, the iTouch 4 is still ringing in my head.. I cant believe i turned that iTouch with a CAMERA down...

Oh and a big THANK YOU to mum and dad for getting us these stuff.. Love you both lots. Mwahxz thank you so much!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home