hustleen :]

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wheres my future?

















I wanted to do Bio so bad but the freaking slides wont open. Dammit.
MCR did not steal other band's songs, just because their songs have the same title, whats in it is totally different.
And why is it raining?
I miss Obor i miss my long hair i miss performing i miss the skinny me i miss sweating out i miss my best friends i miss life early this year
I dont care if it hurts
I want to have control


SUPER GOOD STUFF (Y)

Cant we give ourselves one more chance?
Give love, give love, give love, give love, give love...
Cause love's such an old fashioned word
And love dares you to care for
The people on the edge of the night
And love dares you to change our way of
Caring about ourselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home