hustleen :]

Friday, November 12, 2010

On a jet plane

Will be out of town over the weekend. :P
TEEHEE.
Byebye to Tafsir marks :/
Oh so i sort of felt that i dont feel it anymore.
Mkay wts.
I mean, im just not over the moon like how i used to feel.
In other words, ive learned to hold on to gravity.
HAHAHA okay errr.
Point is;
all those posts i said ill hold on..?
Yeah im over it. So damn over it.
For sure.
I wont go back.
I dont want to.
No matter what theyve said about you, all the good things and all.
I just dont want it anymore.
My heart has moved to somewhere, somewhere so open i dont feel it anymore.
I just dont see the point.
Youre done, im not.
I have moved.
But you can try.
Anyway Rockband today, 121110 :)
It was pretty awesome and i spent all my $$ LOL.
So much laughter and i am so fat haha.
Ok fleshy, whatever.
Whoa this is my first random real post in awhile.
Should i keep writing?
Ok ill keep writing.
So, what do i want to achieve this weekend??
Well, i just wanna eat my fill.
Nah.
Just those i know i cant get here.
Like Macarons, Eclairs, Cream Puffs.
You know im going mad crazy about Eclairs nowadays
Dont know why but they are just the sex.
And i wanna swim.
"No matter how much you wanna lose weight you just wont run."
Very true.
Id much prefer doing other things/sports.
Id even prefer running on a treadmill or around a stadium.
But in parks or school..keep wishing.
So hoping for a good weekend like last week :D
And good things to happen.
Pon De Floor by Major Lazer is such a funny song, keep laughing whenever i listen to it.
HAHAHAHA :P
Nights lurvers, good weekend ahead ya!.
HEHEHAHAHA :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home