hustleen :]

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLINDFOLDED

I turn my back on you
See i was blindfolded
Now im so sorry that youre gone, gone
I couldnt see the sun
But now its brighter baby
Now im so sorry that youre gone, gone
My days is colder
My nights is long aye
I havent seen you in a long time
Wont you come back again
I swear i promise baby
That, that nothing will go wrong, wrong
It seems like life is moving on
Dont know where where we went wrong
My friends are like "Man you gotta be strong"
Cant take the fact that youve been gone
Youre the reason i write this song
Seems like days just look so long
Cant figure out where i ran out of words to say
You smell like some sweet parade
I guess words cant speak for me
You dont know what you mean to me
Its like you showed up like a dream to me
A blue lookin like green to me
I sometimes cant sleep and eat
I still remember the scenery
I just hope that you come back
Dont know if we will ever be right
Oh can you find him
He lights my fire
I close my eyes sometimes and i feel you by my side, side
The more i dream reality it just dont seem right, right
I wonder why we sunk and died over night, night
So true, so true
Dont dont know if we will ever be right
Oh can you find him
He lights my fire
Just felt the need to type it all.
Much respect to the work of Theophilus London.
Hella awesome.
Took the quiz on facebook "Why are you still single?"
Answer; No is still courting me.
So true, uh uh so true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home