hustleen :]

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paste your heart out.

HI.
ARE YOU GONNA LISTEN TO ME OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA READ?
Umm, since youve seen one of my latest posts i hope you read this one too..
Remember one of my posts regarding posers?
Posers who copies pictures of others and like copy/upload then EXACTLY without any edits or whatever..?
I forgot to mention..it also goes for posts..
It hurts to see a carbon copy of your work but not credited.
But it feels kinda good, shows how awesome you are, that you can connect to others..and they like it so much they have to do it..
Never thought id get to experience it but.
Ahahaha :)
What goes around comes around i hope..
Funny that i never did it before but it just had to happen to me.
Its just so fucking shocking to see other people claiming ownage of YOUR pictures you know!!!!
Omg making me mad as hell....
Even stripped my homework man..
Im disappointed!!
I thought you were so nice!
And did you really have to bring up all the old posts?!
MY. HEART. TRULY. HURTS. RIGHT. NOW.
Like i said, its not like i Copyright my words/pictures or whatever but you guys should have the right mindset what?!
Respect my work ah!
Sighhh.
Well, be honored Lin.
Your lurvers just lurve you too much.
Nah lah, take lah.
Take everything lah okay?
Hidup please jangan menyusahkan orang...
Like in my P-p-poser post;
FUCK YOU LA ALL OF YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home