hustleen :]

Sunday, May 15, 2011

150511

TEXTIFYING!.

I havent had someone to text lately,
But sometimes get a few,
And when i say “few” I mean, literally, two.

So I guess you couples are pretty lucky,
Having someone there all day,
But all the texting needs money,
Then again money aint here to stay.

Its weird that my phone’s so quiet,
But I got used to it really,
Although I am pretty tired,
Of being so text-free.

But you people are so pampered,
Devouring the way you communicate,
Honestly I think its bloody absurd,
Getting angry when you get a love text late.

Please don’t complain when you get no instant text from your baby,
When texts I get a few,
I havent had someone to text lately,
And by “few” I mean, literally, two.

So I write this in poem form,
Cuz I don’t want a normal blog post,
Just like Operation Desert Storm,
Meant to hit where it hurts most.

Poem perhaps by just a lonely text-less girl named Lin Said.
Come to think of it i sometimes am really lazy to type text and stuff..
OK LOVE U BI!.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home