hustleen :]

Sunday, May 1, 2011

HospitaLINsation

So, the stay was just really unexpected. Teared afew times upon knowing.. But, yeah.
Ward 75 Bed 1. :B




So i got to pick my breakfastlunchdinner. Most of which were Western.. Didnt take many pictures cuz i was just too tak kuasa.. Anyway, slept alone the first night. Creepy but slept pretty well after powerpuff girls. Up bout 730 the next day, mum told me to shower before we had to wait for turns. When i came out breakfast was already there. :)







I just hated the fact that the next day i was told i had to be plugged. So they first tried on my left hand. 5 times, four on the same vein. And they even swelled up my hand so the blood would be there. I was fine the first 2 tries, but from the 3rd onwards i couldnt control myself and started crying. But the doctor said "but shes very cooperative" lol^^ He pressed a hand on my forehead to chill me out lol. Then they sent me back. The wound swelled a whole bump!! Scary.. Watched 2 Alam with Mum for awhile and then went down to eat and went back up and then they tried again on my right hand, twice, and successful on the 2nd, thank God.
The taking out part was better ^^
They gave me Milo almost at every meal and in between lunch and dinner and after dinner :)
Lunch 2nd day.
Presents from Mummy's friends.


Ice kacang and Yong Tau Foo for 2 days continuously ^^



My brother is damn weird. N he slept in my bed!!
And this is what i look like when i sleep, yucks... ahhh =.=


Mac n Delifrance before home..

Thank you for everything you two. Will never go back there again.


TEEHEE!. :B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home