hustleen :]

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Voicemallows

Hey lets hit off with this.
GO LISTEN TO THEM THEY ARE FREAKING GOOD (Y)
Love the septum guy HAHA.
Ok so school today started like bzz.
Literature cheered me up.
It was my showandtell day and ms yeo was like "Amalina looks cheerful today."
So i went ahead with Atiqa's suggestion to etc etc.
Yah was really funny and i wasnt nervous at all.
So fun lahh (Y)
Snippets.
T : Are you single?
L : Yes im single.
T: NO YOURE LYING!!!!
L : Ok lah, maybe soon not uh~
T : *laughs*
L : *huh? weird~*
J : Are you interested in anyone?
L : No one.
J : *gives me the look* Dont lie~
L : Hahahhahaha! But i know who youre interested in.
J : *flushes, gives me the nod*
Then i mentioned about piercing for my birthday. Geena supported, ms yeo was like "no, ill have to report you, dont do it~"
Then in english Terry put his leg on the back of my chair & kicked it twice hard.
L : Get off lah!!
T : Sry sry.
L : *turns front*
T : Eh sry dont get pissed lah sry.
L : Yea yea .
T : Ehh sry lahh.
L : *cannot tahan, laugh like crazy.* Eh stop it uh~ hahahahahah!
Seriously, i dont know why i cant get pissed with some people.
I tend to laugh, esp w Terry. I was trying not to laugh so hard.
Its just so funny when somebody apologizes.
HAHA.
So yup today was pretty fine.
Oh i got my tdrive back today btw.
Yeah & heres some convos i had last night.
Was talking bout piercings w Gido haha (:

NYTS LURVERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home