hustleen :]

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Better be good cos its costing me

Pianka.
Hey, yes im chosen to perform next Friday.
Was damn nervous i couldve cried.
Amirah taught me 3 and some piano.
I have short fingers.
I went into the cubicle, she pushed the door open, i push it close and lock it.
Too urgent to pee, she wanted tissue.
Laugh like crap.
I miss you like fuck.
Plsplspls talk to me.
Literature, had this written.
Italics are those i fit in.
Go listen with Your Song by Elton John.
Then fit my words in.
You'll understand.
Nah, you wont.
Its a little bit crazy this feeling inside
Im not one ofthose who can easily talk
I dont have much words but boy if i did
Id buy a song where we both could live
If i was a guy, but then again, no
Or a man who makes fame in a travelling show
I know its not much but its the thang i can do
My gift is my centre and this one's for you
And you can tell her this is your song
It may be quite weird but now that its done
I hope you dont mind
I hope you dont mind that i put this down in guitar
How wonderful vengeance is while youre in the world
I sat on the waters and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well theyve got me quite down
But the chords been quite kind whil i wrote this song
Its for guitarists like you that keep it turned on
So leave me forgetting but these things i do
You see ive forgotten if theyre green or theyre sewn
Anyway the thing is what i really dig
Yours are the craziest eyes ive ever seen
What the hell was i thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home