hustleen :]

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cheekyxz.

Wow what a tiny picture.
The flubug loves me too much that it actually stayed with me since last Monday.
Mama said im too tired with not enough rest.
I have POA & Geography test tmr.
I have two malay assignments one literature essay one report on Pianka in english two maths assignments and theres a maths test on Wednesday.
Dance is everyday since performance is on Friday.
Emotions going freaking wild.
I wanna spend.
Help me ):
Mkay ya so basically today had a birthday cake for January & February babies.
Was gorgeoustasting cake.
& then there was AA meeting where we had pizza.
Firstly i aint ready for my birthday.
& im fat manxz like seriously.
I think ill start losing some weight after my birthday.
Mkay wrote enough.
I miss you.
Nyts lurvers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home