hustleen :]

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rad lights

14 September '10
Exactly one month.
And what did i do today?
Sleep in Bio class for a whole period while Atiqa helped me write stuff in all my worksheets.
Talked about Australia in Chem class.
Eat Mee Soto and drank Milo at recess.
Listened to people reading mental illness story in Lit. (Mkay bad english)
Laughed uncontrollably while trying to read a passage out loud in Malay.
Being called horrible for not doing Summary test and being called to "stop daydreaming and do your Summary test!!" in English.
Meeting up with Atiqah (l8 again, very very l8 this time) and Aideal @ LJS to study which obviously failed cuz i was too distracted.
And now intending to study SS and Geog, just knowing earlier on at ljs that i have a Geog test tmr/this week.
Why the heck did i even take Geog?!
I hate time-of-the-month.
Its kind of different this month tho.
I had wanting-to-shit stomachaches plus cramps.
I get extremely tired easy and fast.
I want to eat but i dont know what to eat and i dont feel like eating.
My body is aching.
Littlest things can make me that much more upset.
Im a fucking disappointment.
14 August '10
I was extremely happy and did myself proud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home