hustleen :]

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stumble.

Fine day. ;D
When i hit the hall, Amirah was the first that i talked to. She gave me two gummies. She told me stuff she thought i ought to know. When it was time for flagraising, i was still talking to her, and Mr Kim had to shut us up. After flagraising, talked abit more, laughed.
& then at the rest of assembly, talked and laughed with HuiLi. Very loud. HAHAHAHAHAH.
Geog, texted Nadzirah a little bit. Sleepy ttm.
Malay, had impromptu test. Can do uh, quite easy. :B
PE was 2.4 . Yeah, i failed last week so had to. Amirah promised to pace me. Her class started off first but she waited for me out the gates. Followed her all the way. Listened to songs, yeppity. I think it helps. Heh. Yeah, last round i kept stopping to walk and Amirah got really frustrated with me and i kept counting down for no reason. HAHAHA. Yeah, i improved by 6minutes. Was like she was in my class or i was in her class hahaha! Yah, and when running got like inspiration front and back. Hahahahah! Oyah, and no itches! Awesumme or what huh! :B
English, first period was mkay. Second period i fell asleep. I fell asleep with my head facing JinLi and she was sleeping with her head facing me and Mrs Ng went "Wah, so nice sleep facing each other, Miss Amalina and JinLi~!"
Heh heh heh i woke up like ooopsxz but yeah, was really very shagged.
Mathematics, i worked. Yeah i know, i love it know, when you can really work. Hehe Mr Ang wanted us to draw out the graphics or whatever so i did and he said very good. Heh heh.
After school, went off with Amirah. Waited for dance, studied a little.
Dance was fawesomeness. Circuit thingy and then new dance steps. Hehehe (Y)
Yeah stayed till seven and then went off.
My body's fucking aching right now. & theres YOG tmr. Aiya. HAHAHAHA.
Waiting for Amirah to come online. Gonna webcam. I think? Hahahaha.
The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.
Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
OHMYGOD MY SISTER GAVE ME A BITE OF P.OSH BROWNIES ITS FUCKING GOOD STUFF I TELL YOU. YUMMMMMMMMMMM~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home