hustleen :]

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Starting to all make sense

Yeah, find me at my ugliest. And then make your impression. Then keep your impression of me at my ugliest in your mind, keep that mindset, keep it forever.
Yeah, find me at my prettiest. And then make your impression. Then keep your impression of me at it, in your mind, keep that mindset, keep it forever.
Yeah, we both know it wouldnt last.
Mood: Frustrated, Fangry, Sad.
Theres not much of an other alternative is there?
I have two choices, i have to make the right one. Why now? Why now, when i have all i want?
No, i dont have all i want. I never will.
Dont tell others what you cant do.
Thing is, you can.
So whats the matter?
You cant judge somebody's life the way you judge yours.
You cant judge somebody's happiness the way you judge yours.
You cant judge somebody's perspective the way you judge yours.
& sometimes you cant tell somebody something you can tell yourself.
Trust is just a word. You cant trust anybody.
Promises are temporary. They are empty.
Those lines. They mean nothing.
You just cant judge one thing the way you judge yours.
My happiness does not equal to yours.
I want you to find your own happiness.
Yeah, im saying what ive been trying to convey not to say.
But, really, i cannot help you.
I cannot even help myself.
Why?
Should i fight for it or wait for it to come?
Cos after going after it for so long, i think its time for it to go after me instead.
Or is it that when you put in effort, then it will come?
I dont fucking understand.
The sudden thought that, i do not care whether i lose you or not.
I want to skip tomorrow.
Can i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home