hustleen :]

Friday, February 26, 2010

This is the hardest story ive ever told.

I flunked Bio 10/25 , lowest in class.
Mr Ng was like hestitating to tell me.
I was like, shocked. I studied sia.
Where did i go wrong sia.
Lepas tu terus diam.
POA i passed, 27/40.
Ahah, first time.
Kinda slept in class.
Felt bad for Ms Lim.
But, hey, class was so fucked up.
Even if i listen i cant hear a thing.
Even if i hear things i cant understand.
So ill ask Amirah or study myself i guess.
Yah recess was like sucha bzz.
"Cheer up."
"Why do you say that?"
"HEY GIRL! You okay? Mchm pikiran saje? Cheer up! (:"
"Yeah im okay. Haha, really uh? Hmm."
"Haha, ya. You dont look like youre fine. You may share it with me if you want aye. (: im here to listen. ;D"
"Nahhs, im good. i dont know why. Thanks hunny. ;D"
Caring eh. Hahah.
Malay, slept but wasnt sleepy.
After school, was invited to make brownies @ Mim's crib.
Was fun (Y) ;D !
Sunday Sunday.
idk how to face them lahhhhh.
But, its kay.
If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Or even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah



HAIXZ,

WITH A K AT THE FRONT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home