hustleen :]

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Whuteva.

Exhausted.
While waiting for the first paper to end, sat outside lib with sec5 dudes. Funny yet weird.
POA paper, was okay in the end.
Beginning to love tests.
Oh yeah, so today is the end of Common Tests.
New dance steps are frigginly awesome, so contemporary, damn awesome. (Y) ;D
After dance, talked and laughed w dancers, and then went off. HAHA. Vicky was there.
Yeah, when we were walking out, HAHAHA.
Kay, excited uh.
Yah, Mama bought me a Auntie Anne's Cinnamon Pretzels.
Fucking awesome (Y)
Exhausted.
I want to sleep and think bout things i wanna think about.
Cant wait for weekend.
Leave me alone, i dont wanna talk to you okay? Just fucking leave me alone.
I feel like going to Paramore now.
Fucking suits my fucking mood.

I fucking love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home