hustleen :]

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lost.


Assalamualaikum!

okay to keep you people updated.
Hari Raya was fucking awesome, i will update fully on those three days soon, those who wanna / going to read, i love you guys fucking much, to those who come for pictures, thanks alot, & to those who come to critisize, thanks for looking anyways.
tagboard removed btw. no reasons, if you wanna leave a comment you click on "Comments" on the bottom of post, okay? (:
i really wanna shop, Topshop Cotton On or blogshops, whatever. heading down to Cotton On with Atiqa <3
school's been okay for me, boleh tahan ar.
im feeling funny. i dreamt i had fever. i wish i have fever. i wanna skip school. Geeeee.
Life's pretty much alright now, awesome indeed.
Friday, im meeting baby. i miss him siaaaaaah. hes the best i eva had, & always will be. so good with words and everything. i love him so fucking much, do you? if you do then fuck ah!
Saturday, i wanna skip madrasah. i wanna go to both Atiqa's open house & Afyyfah's birthday party/open house. isnt it like, awesome? thn again, i dont have enough clothes.
tmr i be heading to Outram afta sku for my appt. damn, i just realized my braces sort of broke.
LASTLY, this part of my life just kinda sucks. bloody hell, i swear it frigginly sucks when you have fucking sensitive skin. & this time, its on my neck there, reaching my bloody face. if it does, imma quarrantine myself. Mama, help me please!

just hold on for my Hari Raya post aight? its awesome, i swear. Geeee (: okay bye!
Sayaaang William.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home