hustleen :]

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leeeen


im fucking tired this weeek. fucking busy this weeek.

im fucking selfish this week. everything i do, i do for my own fucking pleasure and i did not let anybody stop me. sorry ah, i just neeed some happiness for me, by me. I DUN NEED YOU.

I AM GOING TO FAIL MATHS.

i want permission from my mom. like ASAP.

i want to shop for clothes but not that kind of clothes because, what do you think imma slut?


schoool is seriously ------ . complete it yourself, now i go to school, i do what i hafta do, and then I GO HOME. i love that part, i love going home punctually @ 145pm. it feels great.


i want to camwhore w my new clothes. i want more new clothes.


going to JB on Sunday, i think? Yaww, cant wait! Momma said shes gonna buy me Adidas pumps/palms or whatever. seriously, i cant wait. shopping there kinda makes life easier.


and was like fucking stupid, bursary award, Daddy was complaining to me bout e school's service. then i went to Marina Boulevard to collect e bursary and i saw people and i almost cried in e auditorium because i was so fucking tired and Momma insisted on me having tuition and when i reached home i didnt even have time to fucking eat.
THANK YOU, STUDIES, FOR MAKING ME SUFFER.
THANK YOU, STUDIES, FOR EARNING ME $250.


lastly,
I WANT TO PIERCE SEPTUM.


kay, im tired and i havent been getting enough fucking sleep so GOODNIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home