hustleen :]

Saturday, August 8, 2009

best i eva had.

heyy, sup arse?
ahah, nahhs.
today Momma asked if i wanted to go to e wedding but i was like whatever.
i wanted to go Madrasah since i already skipped like three or four weeks of it.
so Atiqah waited for me under e blk and tadadads.
talked & laughed alot in klaz, ahah.
w Sheril, Melati, Atiqah.
@ AMKHub waiting fr bus,
saw Ser.
Atiqa asked Sheril to shout Ser.
thn Sheril was like, "SER!"
Ser looked at us for like, three seconds, and then waved hi.
ahah!
then got this girl,
walk past us,
then we heard her say like, "Suroh datang ingat free sangat pe?!"
then we watch her walk then we were like shocked ah.
cuz she meet her mother siah. then still talk like dat.
no respect at all seh.
if i were her my mom would shout niaahs. rofls.

today texted William bby all thru e day.
ahah, today marks e day we love each other more.
omggggggggggggggggggg, smiling whole thru e day =D

i really really love you okey b.
& suddenly he didnt reply.
ey imy.

& this for ya baby~
enjoi~

Baby, you my everything,
You all I ever wanted.
We could do it real big,
Bigger than you ever done it.
You be up on everything,
Other hoes ain't never on it.
I want this forever,
I swear I could spend whatever on it.

[Chorus:]
Cause he hold me down everytime I hit him up,
When I get right, I promise that we gon live it up.
He make me beg for it,
Till he give it up,
And I say the same thing every single time.


I say,
You the fuckin best,
You the fuckin best,
You the fuckin best,
You the fuckin best,
You the best I ever had,
Best I ever had,
Best I ever had,
Best I ever had,
I say you the fuckin best.





TOMORROW IS E REAL BIG THANG!
TOMORROW IS E REAL BIG SHOW!
I AM FUCKING EXCITED.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE~!
HAPPYYY NATIONALLLL DAYYYYYY HUNNYYYYYYYYYY~!
=D
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY ~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home