hustleen :]

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

make you blind.

"Good afternoon. My name is Russell and i am a Wilderness Explorer in tribe 54 wedlodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance today, sir? I could help you cross the street? I could help you cross the yard? I could help you cross your foot? Well ive got to help you cross something? See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges. You may notice one is missing. This is assisting the elderly. If i get it, ill become the senior Wilderness Explorer. THE WILDERNESS MUST BE EXPLORED! GAH! GAH! RAWR!"







i love love love Russell <3 ! :D

Hehehe. Yupz, im at home watching Up with my brudder. Gawdd, Russell is so damn cute! i wanna buy the toy, or pillow if there is any!
Atiqa will be coming over later to borrow my Maths paper and MD tee. ^^
and im really confused whether i should come tomorrow or not. cuz by right, im supposed to home-quarrentine myself until Sunday. but then?
HAIYAA.
kay lah, update again tonight.

bye arse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home