hustleen :]

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

W O R K !

okey hello agn!
finally back , posting , by request of Atiqa aka Effass . :D
been busy with schoolwork this week. sucks! im tired!
okey, so here goes ~



firstly, i wna show you this SE phone.










this, the black, is totally handsome. D: if only i have it now..









& THE GREEN IS AWFULLY PRETTY! I KNOW YOU KNOW I HAVE THIS THING FOR LIMEGREEN! FOLLOW MY HEART I JUST WANNA LICK IT SIAH! URGHHH, CAN I HAVE IT ?! ill keep it properly in my..hands? :D





wishful thinkings usually dont come true, so gyeahs. im with this pink SE T707 right now right now. yes its mine, yes im using it now. haha, its okey lah, i still like it. Hee :B & i already bought a new pair of earpiece. best! sounds like theres stereos plugged into my ears! \m/



Last but not least, NDP. should i perform th cloth dance once again? SHOULD I?! Saturday's already th NE Show and im not able to perform. haiz, how? kind of cried in schoool today. i dont know man! i feel i cant cope with everything! failed my maths text, 8/30 and it was e first class test. haiz, texted Momma to ask whether i should perform for NDP. texted bby. end up, gadooo! haiz, teared again. keshini & Mrs Ram comforted me, so i was okey afta dat. strangely when asked why i was crying, i couldnt answer?! its like theres only one person in this world whom i can tell everything to but im yet to find who it is. gosh, i really want to perform for NDP but im afraid i dont have enough time and end up being so fking exhausted once again. but i miss our AYG groups, i miss th practices, i miss th feel of it, i miss EVERY SINGLE THING! its like i neeed to dance! besides, its like a good opportunity.
BUT MY STUDIES ARE GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN .
can somebody help me please?
Aww..

tmr's my presentation. jy Leeen.

&,

WILLIAMMMMMMMM ! i love you so fking muchhhh ! :D







b, ily :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home