hustleen :]

Thursday, March 11, 2010

And so i went

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOTDAD!

Hey lurvers how you guys doing ;D
Yeah lets catch up for the week.

Adillah got us these. Fucking nice right?!?! Yeah she told me they spelled my name wrong as in like AMILINA and Atiqa's as something like freaking far i forgot what. So she had it changed and my "strap" is the same as Atiqa's. Lurve it.

I cooked this just now. Came back from Malay Dance and cooked brownies and Aglio Olio. ;D

All these below are the Candies me & HottiE'zzati bought for Hotmum & Hotdad for their birthday and 20 year anniversary. The Candies are fucking nice i tell you, i keep on eating them. (Y) :B



Hazelnut Mocha + Nutty Nut Rock .



Thank You + Happy Birthday + (: Rock

Yeah today's Malay Dance was fuckingly awesome. Im reserve for Hajar or anyone else. God damn it, i wna fucking dance for Speech Day. Oh yah, & ill be leaving tmr afternoon for Desaru or something. Miss me kay lurvers. Ill be packing after this. Ahh yup thats all. Nyts lurvers.

Khai Kitten ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home