hustleen :]

Monday, September 7, 2009

Ashley.

HELLO!

i cant wait to go out with ma homies.
plzplz tell me yo plans!
i miss boyf , seriously really really .
and i kinda discovered im not fasting this week? ^^
and i really want new clothes.
i want dresses and leather jackets.
okay, i know i cant wear dresses. cuz im too short and i have no tits. but whatever.
a crave is a crave.
having sweeet cravings too.
i want a mango cake. okay maybe alot of mango cakes.
Hari Raya is coming and im gonna eat.
trust me, im gonna EAT.
gain weight? whatever. heeeeeeeee. i deserve this food stuff. ^^
i added a CBOX down there. idk what happened to my blog after that. but whatever. please tag :D
whatever happened to my profile and everything . scroll super down to find it ya?
& bby imy. gaming addictions sort of suck. kns. nevermind, i love you <3 :D

& i fell in love with Ashley Parker Angel's Let You Go.
I Remember when you came with me that night
You said forever, that that you would never let me go
But here I am again
With nothing left inside
No I don't wanna but I gotta let you go


oh wait a minute.
i dont have to let you go.
you can be mine!
Forever!
Yay me!
:D
hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home